evolso – launch of the app for meeting people and staying updated with favorite eventsComments Off on evolso – launch of the app for meeting people and staying updated with favorite events January 4, 2014 | Romanian Startups
Alin Stanescu, Krisztian Szabo and Andrei Pusoiu, the three co-funders of Evolso (based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania), just launched the app right after 2013 switched to 2014.
The app is avalable in the Google Play store, with an iOS App Store version coming soon (end of January). The website part of it is online at www.evolso.com.
What Evolso does?
In short, Evolso allows you to connect with people and events around you.
For this you have to follow several steps:
– download the app from Google Play
– create an account
– check in the places you want and start receiving events organized in those places
– connect with people interested in the same places and events
If you want to promote an event (say you maybe own a place and organize events there) you have to:
– download the app
– contact Evolso so they’ll provide you with an account
– login to that account and create the event you want to promote
– watch the analytics telling you what’s going on with your event
The team of seven (three co-founders and four others) are bootstrapping the startup for now, but they are looking for investment also.
They started this in 2012 while participating at StartupWeekend Cluj-Napoca, first edition.
Some competitors of them are twoo.com. newmeet.com. blendr.com badoo.com meetme.com (eventbrite.com too).
See a video presentation of the service next.