Startup Spotlight winners at Romanian How to Web 2014Comments Off on Startup Spotlight winners at Romanian How to Web 2014 November 29, 2014 | Romanian Startups
Organized in parallel with How to Web Conference 2014, Startup Spotlight brought together the best 31 teams building tech products with disruptive potential on a global level from 10 countries in the region.
The 8 Startup Spotlight 2014 finalists
The program kicked off with pitches from the startups selected in the competition, after which the jury announced the 8 finalists of Startup Spotlight who would have a chance to win the Best Startup prize.
– Marketizator (the 3 in 1 conversion rate optimization platform for ecommerce websites)
– Project Wipe (electronic glasses that help people with visual disabilities in orientation and obstacle avoidance)
– Attensee (online eye-tracking insights for website conversion optimization)
– Fittter (health and fitness mobile and web app that connects frequent business travelers with handpicked health coaches to provide them the tools to incorporate healthy habits on the road)
– Avandor (Open Consumer Data Platform available as SaaS to the entire ecosystem made of sites, advertisers, agencies, ecommerce)
– CloudPress (hosted platform for designers to create responsive WordPress sites visually and publish them with one click when they’re done)
– Axosuits (affordable and easy to use exoskeletons for medical use)
– ViewFlux (online collaboration platform for designers which helps them improve their workflow).
The Startup Spotlight 2014 winners
After two days of intense pitching sessions, and tough questions from the jury, the prizes were announced on the main stage at the conference. Let’s meet the happy winners:
Best Startup ($10.000) – Axo Suits (Romania)
Startup Spotlight ended officially on Saturday, November 22, with a social event where participant startups had a chance to establish valuable connections with key leaders in the global tech industry.
Checkout more on How to Web blog.
RomanianStartups.com was a partner in promoting this event to Romanian startups.