Techsylvania wearables/IoT tech event – 2015 edition, is ready to startComments Off on Techsylvania wearables/IoT tech event – 2015 edition, is ready to start May 22, 2015 | Romanian Startups
Cluj-Napoca hosts between 6-9 June, for the second consecutive year, “Techsylvania“, the largest international event on the area of technology and innovation in the region.
The 2015 edition starts with a 24 hours hackathon (6th to 7th of June) that addresses a number of over 130 avid, eager to build applications in the field of wearable and connected devices and the internet of things programmers. These devices, the newest in the industry, will be made available to the participants through the partners of the event. At the end of the 24 hours programming marathon, following a session of presentations, 3 winning teams will be validated and will receive devices and invitations to present their product at startup accelerators as prizes.
The second part of the event is the Conference, which will take place on 8-9 June and the topics will revolve around three main themes: Code (the latest solutions and technical themes), Product (product management, marketing), Funding (financing methods and types of investments).
▪ Over 700 attendees from the IT, telecom and marketing field
▪ Top and Middle Management, as well as people with a strong technical background
▪ Decision makers, specialists in their fields, entrepreneurs and startups
What you will leave with:
▪ How will new technologies improve your company’s performance
▪ Learn how to build software products or how to fundraise
▪ New contacts to build sustainable relationships
Why you should be there:
▪ Learn from Top speakers, experts in their fields
▪ Find out the latest trends in the technology field
▪ Cyber-security and the trends of tomorrow
▪ Hackathons on Rails
▪ Overview of trends in the China market
▪ Future of transportation
Some of the speakers:
You can get your tickets here. Use the ‘RoStartupstech‘ code on the registration page and receive a 20% discount when registering for the hackathon or conference. The deadline for the regular ticket is 1st of June.
RomanianStartups.com is a partner of Techsylvania and they are part of our database too.