Incubator program which takes you FROM IDEA TO MVP
As impact STEP -Up aims to :
– Provide support and continuity to entrepreneurs after attending events and start-up competitions
– Bring mentors and resources to support the development of entrepreneurial teams
– Develop financial ties to start- ups in Transylvania with other centers and communities in Europe and America
– Enable locally international ” know- how” on how to build and position your business in regional and global markets
All of this results in the creation of local products and the involvement of local start -ups in the European and global markets .
For this we created StepUP program , the first program in the region aimed at incubating ideas and raising them to the prototype/MVP within 3 months.
We focus on innovative local teams that work directly and intensively to accelerate prototyping methodology using “lean start-up ” .
The program ends with a DEMO Day where graduates are invited to present their products.
Step-Up Program include :
3 months of hard work and relevant assistance to lead a great idea to working prototype stage
– weekly sessions with mentors and program partners
– series of seminars held by other entrepreneurs who will deliver valuable sessions on entrepreneurship
– social events with leaders in the business community
– support framework offered by the program management team
– progress – monitoring and classification
To deliver a relevant incubation program we gathered :
– local and international mentors
– benefits from strategic partners
– network of professionals in tech fields
– access to funding in centers like Berlin , London and Silicon Valley
– european accelerators interested in connecting with graduates
Mincubator.ro is a Mediafax Group project
One of the Best Funded Early Stage Incubator in Central Europe
Product development fund, with go-to-market support and seed funding.