Incubator program which takes you FROM IDEA TO MVP
As impact STEP -Up aims to :
– Provide support and continuity to entrepreneurs after attending events and start-up competitions
– Bring mentors and resources to support the development of entrepreneurial teams
– Develop financial ties to start- ups in Transylvania with other centers and communities in Europe and America
– Enable locally international ” know- how” on how to build and position your business in regional and global markets
All of this results in the creation of local products and the involvement of local start -ups in the European and global markets .
For this we created StepUP program , the first program in the region aimed at incubating ideas and raising them to the prototype/MVP within 3 months.
We focus on innovative local teams that work directly and intensively to accelerate prototyping methodology using “lean start-up ” .
The program ends with a DEMO Day where graduates are invited to present their products.
Step-Up Program include :
3 months of hard work and relevant assistance to lead a great idea to working prototype stage
– weekly sessions with mentors and program partners
– series of seminars held by other entrepreneurs who will deliver valuable sessions on entrepreneurship
– social events with leaders in the business community
– support framework offered by the program management team
– progress – monitoring and classification
To deliver a relevant incubation program we gathered :
– local and international mentors
– benefits from strategic partners
– network of professionals in tech fields
– access to funding in centers like Berlin , London and Silicon Valley
– european accelerators interested in connecting with graduates
The place where ideas turn into reality
The Spherik Accelerator is born out of the belief in the creative capacity of the new generation of Central and Eastern Europe entrepreneurs.
Visa-free high-tech startup community on an ocean vessel 30 minutes by ferry from the Silicon Valley coast, in international waters outside US jurisdiction.