The Grape is fostering the creation of the first community of entrepreneurs and freelancers belonging to different fields (IT, training, recruitment, marketing, social antrepreneurship etc.) from Iasi into the shape and form of a co-working space.
We promote the idea of a community that through its diversity will help members promote their ideas, thoughts, projects or initiatives. The space will enable participation, working and learning from each other.
The Grape wants to actively contribute to the sustainable development of our local business environment as well as to the education of young people with antrepreneurial potential.
Long term wise, The Grape will support all business initiatives that have potential and that require consultancy or any other type of resources.
What does THE GRAPE promise?
Inspirational co-workorking space
Events, workshops and conferences
What will THE GRAPE do for the local community?
A co-working space that will inspire through:
– The creative design of the co-working space
– The management of the space and through the facilities and services that are provided
A vibrant community through:
– The diversity of the members that will attract people from all fields and economic sectors. This will be the foundation stone for further collaboration
– The internal events that will be organized in order to raise the degree of cohesion
– The possibility of participating in exchange programs either offered by us or by other international associations from the same sector.
Events, workshops and conferences:
– Promoting succesful ideas from the local environment with the purpose of attracting new members or partners for the existing community
– Events, training programs, conferences on the subject of entrepreneurship or other such gatherings that are connected to the community’s field of interest, all of them opened for everybody that wants to participate
– Internal events with the purpose of rasing the degree of cohesion for the existing members
– External events that will connect the members with the external environment and opportunities
– Long term programs that will be focused on providing support and consultancy to persons with entrepreneurial iniatives
– Events that will take the shape of community contests with the purpose of financing good business ideas among young people.
– Set the base of a financing fund aimed at helping exceptional business initiatives.
Affordable and inspiring shared office space for creatives, startups, and freelancers in Mures
Nod Makerspace is a large creative co-working space that has tools and equipments for manual or digital prototyping.
Representative, affordable working space without long-term commitment.