• From 1999 to 2001, I was the owner of an internet cafe.
• In 2002, I created the software named Iron Wall, which offered anti-cracking solutions for Windows platforms.
• In 2005, I created the website named SoftSupplier which was a platform used for renting software. This was an idea implemented in order to help fight online piracy created by the high prices of certain programmes, prices that would reach the level of an entire salary in some countries.
• 2007 was my debut year in blogging, my main focus being technology news and information. In 2010, I sold my 5 biggest websites for the price of $100,000.
• In 2009, I starting developing an online platform in order to manage a high number of websites and their content. This platform has been in constant development ever since, taking into consideration the current market requirements. We are currently using it as software as a service for different customers.
• In 2011, I started developing Weddvertise.com, an online profiling solution tool for vendors in the wedding niche. The main purpose of this project is to create local databases of wedding-related businesses from US.
• In 2011, we have started searching for potential investors for EmotionalProfile.com which is meant to revolutionize the relationships between people.