Country: United States
Curate YouTube playlists. Push videos remotely to children's tablets.
JuniorTube helps parents and teachers curate and share their own YouTube playlists of educational videos, remotely, over-the-air, safely to children’s iPads, iPhones, iPods Touch, Apple TV, or web browser.
From the playroom to the classroom or homework desk, JuniorTube brings the benefits of YouTube’s educational videos safely into the hands of tots and K-12 youngsters.
PARENTS AND FAMILIES
Do you allow strangers to decide which videos your kids should watch? If not, select them yourself! With JuniorTube, YOU curate and pre-approve YouTube videos for your kids, remotely, from any of your own device.
TEACHERS AND SCHOOL DISTRICTS
JuniorTube Edu allows students to safely access teacher-curated educational videos. JuniorTube Edu is the school version in the series of four JuniorTube apps, and it’s ready to be used in Pre-K and K-12 schools, particularly in 1:1 iPad classrooms.
• Download “JuniorTube Edu” from the App Store.
• Synchronize students’ tablets with your teacher-approved YouTube playlists of educational videos.
• Add JuniorTube Edu tool to your LMS: https://www.eduappcenter.com/apps/285
SUBSCRIBE CHILDREN TO YOUR CURATED YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS
• Use YouTube.com or YouTube’s mobile app to curate educational videos by adding them to your own playlists.
• In the admin area of JuniorTube, you can generate a secure code to share with children a playlists of videos.
• The videos you’ve selected and pre-approved on Youtube will automatically synchronize over-the-air to JuniorTube on children’s iPads, iPods or iPhones.
• The children will enter the secure code in their JuniorTube app and, from there on, they will get your curated educational videos, remotely, over-the-air, safely to their devices.
VIDEOS FOR CHILDREN ARE LIMITED TO ONLY THE ONES SHARED BY PARENTS OR TEACHERS
• Children using JuniorTube only have access to the videos that the parents or teachers curate and share with them remotely.
CHILDREN ANNOTATE ON TOP OF VIDEOS
• Children draw, scribble and annotate on any frame of any YouTube videos that the parents or teachers curated for them. (iPad only)
• Children create and share digital stories made out of annotated video frames.
SLOW DOWN VIDEO PLAYBACK
• Children can slo-mo or fast-forward video playback. Tuuurrttllleee slow or rabbit fast! This should help children take their own pace while watching any instructional video. (iPad only)
• Parens and teachers create quizzes on top of videos, and the children answer questions while watching those videos. Parents and teachers evaluate students’ responses.
CHILDREN USE DEVICE’S CAMERA TO CREATE VIDEOS THEN ANNOTATE ON THEM
• Videos recorded or edited on the children’s device (with Camera, or iMovie etc) can be watched on JuniorTube.
• Children can annotate on the videos that they created.
• Continuously play your curated videos, like a TV channel for kids. (iPad only)
• JuniorTube is also available on the new Apple TV.
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
JuniorTube is carefully designed just for kids. It’s the safest, most customizable YouTube interface for kids.
Latest features are documented at www.juniortu.be/pdf.
“JuniorTube: Curate YouTube playlists. Remotely push them to kids iPads.” – Product Hunt
“We give [our kids] a few minutes of iPad time to watch her favorite YouTube videos… but only through JuniorTube. No suggested videos. #safe” – Matthew B.
“With JuniorTube, parents can push pre-approved videos to their kids’ iPads, iPhones & iPods.” – The iPhone Mom
“If your kids watch videos on YouTube like my sweet girl does, you need to download the app JuniorTube!” – Claire B.
“It’s not wise to let kids randomly browse YouTube, even if you enable Safe Search. Step in and pick up our remote control.” – JuniorTube team
JuniorTube allows streaming to TV media adapters at home or in classroom: Apple TV, Chromecast, HDMI.
JuniorTube comes translated in English, French, German, Italian, Romanian and Spanish for a start.
• Children don’t need to sign in. Parents or teachers will share videos remotely.
• Videos are played as they are provided by YouTube.com, some videos may include YouTube’s original advertising.
• Parents and teachers, for accessing and sharing your YouTube playlists you are required to own a YouTube/Google account.
• Parents and teachers, send us feedback at email@example.com.
• JuniorTube is not affiliated with YouTube, all video content is owned by its respective author/channel mentioned on YouTube, and you are the only responsible for sharing YouTube video content with children by using JuniorTube simply as a video player platform.
For assistance, please visit www.juniortu.be.
Romania's first subscription music service
Data integration from multiple social networks and workstyle tests to facilitate the recruiting process for both job-seekers and recruiters.
E-commerce platform plugins, custom e-commerce platforms, custom WMS solutions