A community powered by pro photographers, and dedicated to those who love photography or want to book a skilled photographer.
Photolenser wants to be the first service that pops up in everyone’s head when they will want to hire a highly skilled photographer for a wedding, honeymoon, holiday or other important events in life.
– Free access to a list of top photographers carefully selected by our curators, so that we can guarantee a high quality service.
– The possibility to engage into our community by voting photos, and win rewards and coupons for involvement. These coupons could be used by clients as discount for a future events booked using our platform.
– Awards for photographers for their best work. Awards will be decided by our curators and also by community voting.
– Access to an instant notifications center and manageable event agenda for both clients and photographers.
– Reviews ratings for both clients and photographers.
– Access in the future to a marketplace where photographers can sell their photos.
We are the first platform that uses a rating reviews system combined with a unique algorithm for calculating a photographer’s appreciation inside the community. These factors can have a major impact on the client’s decision when he looks for a pro photographer, beside of course the photographer’s portfolio.
We believe that there is a gap in the market for a service that is as good for photographers as it is good for clients also. Many services out there focus too much on the photographer and less on the client. We want to involve the client in the community before he needs a photographer for his event, by rewarding him and making the service visually appealing and easy to use.
eRepublik Labs is dedicated to crafting multiplayer gaming worlds for strategy gamers.
Video production for the Internet
Meals & Deals
UberPixel is a place where business questions meet software and design answers.
Supporting the Romanian Tech & Startup ecosystem
uVibe is the only real-time city guide, that shows you when and where to go out, by listening to social signals from real people.