Turn your prototype into an industrial product
VisionBot is a pick and place robotic machine designed by a maker for makers which is able to place surface-mount devices (SMDs) onto PCBs. It can do more with less. It can be used for high precision placing of broad range of electronic components, like capacitors, resistors, integrated circuits onto the PCBs which are in turn used in electronic devices, computers, consumer electronics as well as industrial, medical, automotive, military and telecommunications equipment… any device that has a chip
The biggest challenge for electrical engineers, makers, hackers, and hobbyists is to turn their electronic prototype into an industrial product. They either have to contact an electronic factory or to buy an expensive machine that cost more than a hundred thousand dollars and is able to place surface-mount-devices on PCBs – Printed Circuit Boards (this machine can cost more than a hundred thousand dollars). For small and medium sized companies and for start-ups, both options are very costly in terms of time and costs.
Have you ever asked yourself how to turn your electronic prototype into a successful industrial product?
The answer is simple. You just need machines that assembly electronic boards for you automatically.
– VisionBot helps makers, electrical engineers, hackers to make products based on their prototypes
– Very affordable. It doesn’t cost hundreds of thousands of dollars like other professional machines.
– Compatible with any Electronic Design Automation (EDA or ECAD) software
– VisionBot just imports the Gerber File
– VisionBot software will be made open-source
– The VisionBot desktop software it’s very easy to use
– 100% Translation & Multilingual Ready
Spearhead is a modern IT services company specialising in IT infrastructure monitoring, security, cloud computing and high performance computing
We are proficient in web development, e-commerce platforms, custom applications and in online marketing (SEO, PPC, integrated campaigns)
High-powered affordable exoskeletons