A place where valuable people can meet in order to build awesome stuff together
The Lean Startup movement world wide has the aim of effectively validating and scaling business ideas.
The Lean Startup Bucharest group is affiliated to the global Lean Startup Circle community and does it’s best to:
– promote the Lean Startup culture in Romania
– build a place for relevant change of experiences with regards to growing a business
– create the necessary environment for the creation of startups that have a positive impact in society
– train people willing to become entrepreneurs
– help founders find co-founders and investments
We do these through organizing monthly events dedicated to a specific theme.
Usually events fall into three categories:
– information dissemination by having two guest speakers talk about a specific subject from different angles
– networking specific events for exchange of ideas and contact information
– training about the Lean Startup methodology
How to Web is the most important conference on web business and technology in SEE, bringing hands-on talks on product, business and tech innovation.
Community event about Product Innovation, User Experience, Growth Hacking and more...
No talk, all action. Launch a startup in 54 hours.
Teaching by asking the right questions.
Leveraging AI and ML for innovating in technologies like Neuroscience, Robotics, Automotive, IoT, and Finance.
PaidAnalytix is a software that helps companies with high financial volumes better control their payments processes.