Andrei Stanescu is CEO, Co-Founder and Lead Programmer of Mind Treat Studios.
– before 2002 – started programming at a very young age and around age 16 started developing games
– 2002 – Graduated from high school (computer science class) and was admitted to the Politehnica University of Bucharest (Computer Science Faculty)
– 2005 – Started to work at Gameloft in the j2me porting team
– 2006 – Left Gameloft and moved to EA Mobile in the creation studio
– 2007 – Graduated from the university and continued with my job at EA
– 2011 – Left EA Mobile. During my 5 year stay, I developed 3 Harry Potter games, 1 Red Alert and contributed in many other studio games. He was part of the first team in EA Mobile Romania to develop an original IP. Also, all this time he was working on/creating various tools used internally.