I am a young indie developer passionate about writing code and especially about writing code on Android. Since early 2010, my main focus has been Android freelance work and development of my own Android applications. I write on this site stuff that other Android developers might find useful.
– March 2010 – Present Android freelance work (check out my portfolio on the site)
– 2007 – Present Department of Computer Science, “Politehnica” University of Bucharest teaching assistant for various courses (Introduction to Operating Systems, operating Systems, Algorithms, Introduction to Programming, Data Structures)
– March 2009 – September 2010 Thales Rail Signalling Solutions, Romania, device driver development for Linux kernel
– September 2008 – March 2009 ITC Networks, Romania, software development for Blade Network switches
– March 2008 – September 2008 Critical Software, Portugal, software development in C and assembly on SPARC architectures provide MMU support for the real-time operating system RTEMS