Softbinator is an online career platform that has one of the best systematized engines that generates a perfect match between supply and demand in the IT Software Industry.
The Softbinator product was launched in November 2012 and can be found in Beta stage at www.softbinator.ro. The actual version contains the following features:
Online services for IT Professionals
User Profile – its components interact in this manner:
– Activities are interpreted by natural language processing (using the engine based on artificial
– Skills will be returned after the processing has finished
– The skills will be distributed through the rating system with a custom rating for each skill in the
performance domains hierarchy
– Sync with relevant activities on other platforms
The ranking system is a complex class of parameters.The elements that are focused on are given by relevant activities, experience, real proof and the utility on the market of the respective skills.
Online Services for Companies
– Jobs Module – Posts jobs and gives the possibility to check applicants profiles in real time
– Advanced Search – based on filters, companies can search for exactly the applicants that they wish to find.
– OLAP reports of analysis from the softbinator.ro platform – return information with complex character (individual or for groups) providing statistics and graphics relevant to the participation in the software development industry to both employees and employers
Offline, Softbinator organizes events aimed at continuous selection, specialized training or improving skills in software development.
Personal finance manager with great user experience
Ivory enables startup founders to bootstrap and accelerate their MVP by providing a solid foundation with high-quality pre-built features.
Dollarbird is a smart calendar for managing personal finances.
Teaching by asking the right questions.
Leveraging AI and ML for innovating in technologies like Neuroscience, Robotics, Automotive, IoT, and Finance.
PaidAnalytix is a software that helps companies with high financial volumes better control their payments processes.