Chief Business Alchemist at Profluo.com
Multi-dimensional education and expertise background focused on holistic understanding of social and business processes: Master of Science in Management at New York University, United States of America, Bachelor of Science in International Economic Affairs at Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania; Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering at Polytechnic Institute Cluj Napoca, Romania; Business Administration at Preston Business School, UK, Project Management at University of Histadrut, Israel
Business & Social Development Expertise: 18 years in business development as entrepreneur in consulting IT and agribusiness; entrepreneur who started own agribusiness entity and high level consulting in BPM; 10 years expertise in NGO environment, founder of a NGO, Community Development Center that promotes grass-roots organizations in the Romanian rural areas; collaboration with other NGOs in Romania, United States, European Union such as Kettering Foundation, and European Training Foundation (Italy).
The most significant skills developed over time through education and experience can be summarized as following:
1. Management skills with significant expertise in private as well as in public organizations;
2. Consulting skills with significant experience in business sector with main focuses on performance design and analysis and business processes modeling, execution and optimization, strategic & consulting sales process management.
3. High entrepreneurial skills, ability to start and develop businesses in various sectors such as: consulting, IT, and BPM.
4. Significant research skills in economics with focus to institutional economics
1. Project Management Methodology PRINCE2
2. Business Process Management Modeling & Execution
3. Business Architecture- Zachman Framework
4. Service Oriented Architecture;
5. Lean Six Sigma expertise;
6. Social BPM architecture.