Softbinator is an online career platform that has one of the best systematized engines that generates a perfect match between supply and demand in the IT Software Industry.
The Softbinator product was launched in November 2012 and can be found in Beta stage at www.softbinator.ro. The actual version contains the following features:
Online services for IT Professionals
User Profile – its components interact in this manner:
– Activities are interpreted by natural language processing (using the engine based on artificial
– Skills will be returned after the processing has finished
– The skills will be distributed through the rating system with a custom rating for each skill in the
performance domains hierarchy
– Sync with relevant activities on other platforms
The ranking system is a complex class of parameters.The elements that are focused on are given by relevant activities, experience, real proof and the utility on the market of the respective skills.
Online Services for Companies
– Jobs Module – Posts jobs and gives the possibility to check applicants profiles in real time
– Advanced Search – based on filters, companies can search for exactly the applicants that they wish to find.
– OLAP reports of analysis from the softbinator.ro platform – return information with complex character (individual or for groups) providing statistics and graphics relevant to the participation in the software development industry to both employees and employers
Offline, Softbinator organizes events aimed at continuous selection, specialized training or improving skills in software development.
Couture Spot is a place where you can make your creations available to the public, gather valuable feedback, then only produce & sell the most requested items.
Remember everything you learn. Forever.
Web-based CRM for Dummies - Sales Made Easy
UberPixel is a place where business questions meet software and design answers.
Supporting the Romanian Tech & Startup ecosystem
uVibe is the only real-time city guide, that shows you when and where to go out, by listening to social signals from real people.