Co-Founder & Customer Relations @ Eventya
I started my activity in design and this is still my passion. I moved from website design to branding and now to mobile apps UI & UX.
I’m not that type of designer that gets upset when somebody tells me he/she doesn’t like my work … I like to talk to people about the apps I design and get as much feedback as I can.
UX was something I discovered later on in my career. I really enjoy talking face to face to actual people, not just “users”, and get continuous feedback on my work.
I’ve never been such a huge fan of “outsourcing software services” … this led me and my team to build our own product that we really believe in – Eventya platform – a great mobile app builder that helps non-tech organisations engage with their audience via mobile & web channels.
Here at Eventya, we build apps for :
– Tourist Destinations that want to stand out from the crowd with a brand new mobile experience
– City Halls that want to improve the communication with their citizens
– Museums that want to fit-in into this digital era and attract younger people to visit them
– Festivals that want to improve their festival goers’ experience
– Theatres that need to keep in touch with their dedicated and loving audience
– Retailers that want to get rid of the physical loyalty cards and move on to a digital loyalty program
– Communities of people with common interests that want a better way to keep in touch with their members
My job at Eventya, besides supervising the design team, is to discover new customer segments for our platform and write great articles explaining how a mobile app can help each particular type of client to improve their image and their communication with the clients / audience or visitors.
When I’m not working, I’m usually with my 2 daughters, my husband and our dog wondering the hills that surround our house in beautiful Cisnădioara, Transylvania, Romania.