Gabi is a seasoned software engineer with a solid OOP background, a passion for user experience and good code design, plus years of managing teams of software engineers and building customer-facing solutions.
• 10 years of experience in building enterprise software using Agile practices
• Customer-facing experience: translating business needs into technical solutions, communication, planning, delivery, support
• Designing user experiences: proposing, mocking, discussing and prototyping new features and products
• Enforcing code quality and future-proof, behavior-driven design
• Assembling, training and growing teams of up to 20+ engineers (Dev, QA, Support, DevOps)
• Deep knowledge of document layout engines
• Deep knowledge of file format internals: XSL-FO, PDF, Word (2003+), and others
• Deep understanding of enterprise search
• High-level understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013
He is also excited about modern and emerging technologies like Node.js, React, Redux and Microsoft’s UWP (Universal Windows Platform) for building Windows 10 apps.